ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a configuration resourceprocessor?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:39:05 GMT
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Angelo van der Sijpt
<angelo.vandersijpt@luminis.eu> wrote:
> The message you see tells us 'yes, we recognized your artifact, but we don't have a resource
processor bundle available.' During deployment, this bundle will be put into the deployment
package, and shipped along with the artifact so we can handle it (see section 114.10 of the
OSGi Compendium spec).

> You need to add a resource processor bundle to the system, just as you would import any
other bundle you want to provision (note that it will not be shown in the list of artifacts,
since it doesn't make sense to provision it yourself). There is an AutoConf processor available
as part of Felix' Deployment Admin.

Ok, that is easy enough. However, it seems they are not only hidden in
the "provisioning UI" as I also do not seen them in the REST api.
Feels very obscure. Is there any way to determine installed processors
from a client perspective?

Anyway, thanks again guys! Got it to work after I figured out the
Designate tag in metatype apparently requires a bundle attribute :S

Regards,
Bram

ps. Don't think this is documented anywhere on the site. Should I make
jira issues for this stuff?