ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Is there a configuration resourceprocessor?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:57:01 GMT
It's part of the deployment admin project in Felix, so you can get it from there. Next step
is to upload it to the repository just like you would for a bundle. Once it's in the OBR and
registered in ACE, you can use it. You won't see it in the UI, but whenever you deploy a configuration,
it will automatically get shipped with the deployment package.

Greetings, Marcel