ace-dev mailing list archives

From john.dun...@exceter.com
Subject Re: Cannot run Default Build
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:31:05 GMT

If you're running windows, it's also possible that your virus
protection is scanning jar files(because they are zip files) as they
are loaded by the classloaders. I've seen this before with Mcafee
where something as mundane as opening eclipse can take up to 15
minutes. We had to yell at the security guys to get the "feature"
turned off.