ace-dev mailing list archives

From Přemek Brada <br...@kiv.zcu.cz>
Subject Re: donating ACE IDE to ACE
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:19:25 GMT
Hi JB,

many thanks for your enthusiasm and offer :-)

Currently the main thing is, whether there will be someone to
mentor... since, as you may have guessed, I was/am not the developer
and currently I am on the search for someone to take on this project.
But having ACE IDE under Apache might make things easier in this
respect.

Premek

--
Premek Brada (Ing et MSc, PhD)
  Lecturer in Software enginering, Webmaster