ace-dev mailing list archives

From Přemek Brada <br...@kiv.zcu.cz>
Subject Re: donating ACE IDE to ACE
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:46:53 GMT
Hello all,

thanks again for encouraging interest and support. I went through the
(somewhat scattered) information about the donation / IP clearance
processes and would like to clarify a few things. Is it OK to do this
on the list or better to take that to a private conversation, since
it's a rather mundane administrative stuff?

Premek

On 16 June 2011 14:12, Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> I agree with both JB and Toni, we definitely want to accept this donation, and it would
be great if the two of you could pick it up (not trying to exclude anybody else that wants
to work on this, feel free to join in).

> To explain the process of donating something, the following links are probably helpful:
> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#poding-ip-clearance
>
> Greetings, Marcel
>

> On 16 Jun 2011, at 13:39 , Toni Menzel wrote:
>
>> Great!! Nice to hear that. Would love to assist as i am also getting into
>> the "mood" of developing Eclipse Plugins .. though.
>> Thanks for the donation!
>>
>> Toni
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Premek,
>>>
>>> it's really a great news !!
>>> Thanks for this donation.
>>>
>>> I will be pleased to review it and mentor the integration of ACE IDE in
>>> ACE.
>>>
>>> Thanks again
>>> Regards
>>> JB

ASL

--
Premek Brada (Ing et MSc, PhD)
  Lecturer in Software enginering, Webmaster