ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Towards the first release...
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 10:22:38 GMT
Thanks Marcel & Karl. Also thanks to all the other people who jumped into
ACE in recent months!
Trying to get into recent ACE changes, and as a "build system kind of a
guy", i stumbled over the following issue:

Has artifactId=ace-pom version=0.8.0-incubator been released ? Cause its not
carrying the snapshot and it fails to work (of cause) in m3 at least.

Other than that, i'll continue to look into the recent months changes and
hopefully come up with more domain specific opinions ;)

Toni

--
Toni Menzel Source <http://tonimenzel.com>