ace-dev mailing list archives

From Přemek Brada <br...@kiv.zcu.cz>
Subject Re: Eclipse IDE for ACE - ideas sought
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 10:50:21 GMT
Hello everybody,

first, it's great to see ACE nearing the first release, and thanks for
the hard work behind this. Congratulations in advance :-)

Second, we have finished the Eclipse ACE IDE implementation. It is
available from http://www.assembla.com/spaces/eclipse-ace/wiki/ where
there is a link to the update site.

I'm pretty sure you are pretty busy getting the release out of the
door, but we would be really glad to hear some feedback. The student
who is the key developer will be around for about a month, so this is
is about the timeframe for incorporating any minor changes.

Premek

So if