ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Towards the first release...
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 11:22:05 GMT
Hello Toni,

On 14 May 2011, at 12:22 , Toni Menzel wrote:

> Thanks Marcel & Karl. Also thanks to all the other people who jumped into
> ACE in recent months!
> Trying to get into recent ACE changes, and as a "build system kind of a
> guy", i stumbled over the following issue:
>
> Has artifactId=ace-pom version=0.8.0-incubator been released ? Cause its not
> carrying the snapshot and it fails to work (of cause) in m3 at least.

It will be released as part of the first release. I think Karl already committed it (without
the SNAPSHOT indicator) in preparation of the release, so I think right now you need to locally
rename it back to build ACE.

> Other than that, i'll continue to look into the recent months changes and
> hopefully come up with more domain specific opinions ;)

Thanks! Maybe you can help us, after the initial release, to migrate the integration tests
to Pax Exam 2?

Greetings, Marcel