ace-dev mailing list archives

From " Jean-Baptiste Onofré" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: OSGi4C, support in Karaf Cellar and ACE ?
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 10:53:24 GMT
Hi again,

after digging in the PDF document, OSGi4C and Karaf Cellar look very close.

The main difference is that OSGi4C is bundle oriented (sync/replication of bundles) whereas
Cellar is features oriented (sync/replication of Karaf features).

The bundle support is a known enhancement (descrbed in KARAF-618), so when Cellar will fully
support bundle, it will be equivalent to OSGi4C.

Regards
JB