ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Towards the first release...
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 10:07:23 GMT
Hi Marcel,

yeah I saw the latest commits. Awesome, thanks a bunch Karl and Marcel ;).

As discussed, I propose:
1/ add Karaf features descriptor for ACE (ACE-146): it doesn't affect
ACE core components itself (it's in a dedicated maven module)
2/ document the release guide on the ACE wiki and make a ACE staging
release locally to validate the content and the release guide

I try to include ACE-147 and ACE-137 in the 0.8.0 release. If I don't
have enough time, I will do it for the 1.0.0.

I will keep you posted later today about the progress around that.

Thanks
Regards
JB

On 05/14/2011 11:54 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Yesterday Karl and I spent some time getting all the LICENSE, NOTICE and DEPENDENCIES
files in place and filled out correctly in preparation for the release. We are probably ready
to cut the release and will try to do that early next week. We would appreciate it if you
could all take a look at these to validate that we did not forget anything, and to make sure
that all files indeed contain the right header file.