ace-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supported maven version ?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:34:56 GMT
The minimum supported version should be at least 2.2.1. Maven 2.2.0 and prior have bugs (iirc
some related to artifact signing) and it shouldn't be used.
In any case, I don't believe anybody is still using such older versions. I would also be ok
with requiring at least 3.x. It's a new project, I don't think many would object to that and
it has some nifty features (like better reporting, using multiple threads).

My $0.02,
Hadrian