ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon: Karaf and ACE talk
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:04:47 GMT
Sorry Marcel, you're right.

I would like to have a talk in four parts:

Part 1: Karaf introduction (shell console, lock system, "internal"
provisioning with features, etc) and some "advanced" features (such as
HA and clustering which are work in progress now)
Part 2: ACE introduction (what is ACE, vision of provisioning, etc).
Part 3: How to use ACE to provide bundle into a Karaf instance
Part 4: Karaf as an ACE runtime and ACE as Karaf farm provisioning

Part 1 and Part 2 are already there. Part 3 and Part 4, I will work on
that :)

Regards
JB

On 04/28/2011 10:01 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> On 28 Apr 2011, at 9:39 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> I would like to propose a talk for the next ApacheCon (Vancouver, November) about
Karaf and ACE.

>> The purpose is to introduce Karaf advanced features (HA, clustering, etc) and how
ACE works with Karaf.

>> No objection ?
>
> No objections, but it's difficult to have an opinion about something that has not been
discussed here or implemented yet. So could you please explain how this would work?