ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: incubator disclaimer
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:43:56 GMT
Sure.

I think that we can use the Apache disclaimer resource:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache-incubator-disclaimer-resource-bundle/1.1/

The DISCLAIMER will look like:

"
Apache ACE is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.

Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF projects.

While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the
completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project
has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.
"

Does it look for you ?

Thanks
Regards