ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Ace release
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:49:54 GMT
Hi Karl,

I'm agree.

As I said to Marcel, before cutting off the release, I would like:
- enhance the documentation, especially the started guide
- add a clean distribution based on Karaf (ACE-137)
- add a Karaf feature deployer (ACE-76)

Now, Felix bundlerepository and others dependencies should have been
released, so it's no more a show blocker.

I started to work on the two first points this week end. I should be
able to complete it tomorrow.

For the release itself, I think it's not a big deal to update the parent
POM to use the latest Apache one (and so have all release plugin
configuration already there, etc).

I'm gonna fix other Jira by tonight, I will keep you posted tomorrow.

Thanks
Regards
JB