ace-dev mailing list archives

From Premek Brada <br...@kiv.zcu.cz>
Subject Eclipse IDE for ACE - ideas sought
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 20:21:41 GMT
Hello all,

some time ago, we started an internal project to build an IDE support
for developing bundles with direct deployment to ACE.  We have now a
release for Eclipse Helios with all the basic functionality - local ACE
server and target (gateway) can be run off Eclipse, a bundle that can be
built and deployed into ACE server, semi-automatically created build
path library containing bundles stored on the server, and server-target
mapping partly managed by the IDE.

The project can be found at
https://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/eclipse-ace/ which links to update
site and provides basic documentation.

We would like to get some ideas what to add and/or improve on.  So if
you can spare some time and give it a spin, any feedback is more than
welcome; especially if it comes within say 2-3 weeks since the developer
which does the main work is available only till end of April.

Thanks,
Premek

--
Premek Brada (Ing et MSc, PhD)
   Lecturer in Software enginering, Webmaster