ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Updatable agent with OSGI. Possible?
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:29:57 GMT
Hello Dan,

Like Steven says, I recommend you have a look at Apache ACE. It is designed to centrally control
and distribute OSGi bundles, configuration data and pretty much anything else you want to
provision to targets. It can install and update and by default it works over HTTP.

Probably it makes sense to move a more detailed discussion to the ace-dev mailing list, so
I crossposted this mail to it already.

Greetings, Marcel