ace-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build felix/dependencymanager and therefore ACE
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:28:35 GMT
I would like to bring up the old issue of employing a Hudson (or say
Jenkins) CI Build for ACE again.
Last time i checked some "policies for getting an account on the Apache
Infrastructure" had to be "done".
If i would have the karma i would step up and make sure that works..
Toni

--
*Toni Menzel - http://www.okidokiteam.com*