ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: ACE build from scratch...
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:35:07 GMT
FYI, waiting for the "old" webui remove, I fixed the build around GWT.

I'm gonna commit a huge bunch of files including this fix, ACE-159 and
ACE-160.

Regards
JB

On 02/27/2011 09:47 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> ...right now, if you throw away the Maven repository on your local machine and build
ACE, it will fail somewhere in the ace-webui module with some GWT problem. Geert already figured
out that upgrading GWT to 2.2.0 fixes the issue, but as we're going to ditch that whole module,
you can also comment it out for now. JB should get to removing that module soon! :)