ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: ACE build from scratch...
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 06:59:12 GMT
Hi Marcel,

sorry I didn't see your ping.

Awesome, I'm tackling ACE-129 and ACE-130 and I gonna work on WebUI
deletion just after.

Regards
JB

On 02/28/2011 07:49 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Ah, I pinged you on Saturday, but you probably missed that. I have committed my outstanding
changes, so go ahead!

> On 28 Feb 2011, at 7:13 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the update Marcel.
>>
>> definitely we will remove GWT module very soon (just waiting for your green light
:)).

>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 02/27/2011 09:47 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>>> ...right now, if you throw away the Maven repository on your local machine and
build ACE, it will fail somewhere in the ace-webui module with some GWT problem. Geert already
figured out that upgrading GWT to 2.2.0 fixes the issue, but as we're going to ditch that
whole module, you can also comment it out for now. JB should get to removing that module soon!
:)