ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Fixes to the build...
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 12:39:02 GMT
Hi Marcel,

For the Vaadin, maybe I made a mistake, I don't remember.

For the Knopflerfish, I removed it before and readded it on friday.
Maybe I forgot something.

Anyway, you're right, more than be able to build, testing the runtime is
a must have.

My apologies, I will take attention of that in the future.

Regards
JB