ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] ACE 0.8.0 ReleaseCandidate
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:21:56 GMT
About the same topic, what do you think about provide a runtime
distribution based on Karaf ?
We can create a distribution kit based on Karaf + ACE feature.

I heavily think that it should be the target.
The end-user only need to launch bin/ace to have the console and all
runtime bundles up and running. He just has to deploy the ACE agent into
the target instances.

Regards
JB