ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: ACE build from scratch...
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 06:49:45 GMT
Ah, I pinged you on Saturday, but you probably missed that. I have committed my outstanding
changes, so go ahead!

On 28 Feb 2011, at 7:13 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Thanks for the update Marcel.
>
> definitely we will remove GWT module very soon (just waiting for your green light :)).
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 02/27/2011 09:47 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>> ...right now, if you throw away the Maven repository on your local machine and build
ACE, it will fail somewhere in the ace-webui module with some GWT problem. Geert already figured
out that upgrading GWT to 2.2.0 fixes the issue, but as we're going to ditch that whole module,
you can also comment it out for now. JB should get to removing that module soon! :)