ace-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Crissman <denniscriss...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to deploy bundles?
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:42:33 GMT

I haven't tried the /ace, but I will give that a go. I actually have read that documentation
before, but the drag and drop doesn't work for me and I will occasionally get an alert with
an error. I will grab a screen shot next time I see it.

I am running Firefox on XP.

Thanks,
Dennis Crissman

> Subject: Re: How to deploy bundles?
> From: angelo.vandersijpt@luminis.eu
> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:34:13 +0100
> To: ace-dev@incubator.apache.org
>
> You have to use the web ui for that; see http://incubator.apache.org/ace/getting-started-with-the-web-ui-based-server.html
for more information. You can nowadays replace the /webui by /ace to see our still slightly
experimental new UI.

> Angelo
>
> On Jan 20, 2011, at 12:29 AM, Dennis Crissman wrote:
>

> > Ok, I can get the server and client standing. Client registered with server and
bundles added in the webui. I can create Features and Distributions.

> > What I cannot figure out, is how to add a bundle to a feature, distribution, or
client? Could someone explain how this process works?