ace-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:29:30 GMT
+1.

I am not officially a mentor, but am a member and I followed the development of ACE. The report
looks good.
If you need an extra mentor I'd be more than happy to help, just let me know. I planned to
contribute anyway to speeding up a release.

Cheers,
Hadrian

On Jan 12, 2011, at 2:41 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:

> Okay, since nobody gave more feedback on the board report, I'm submitting it and ask
one of our mentors to sign it off here:

> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2011
>
> Greetings, Marcel
>
> On 12 Jan 2011, at 15:49 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Thanks a lot Marcel.
>> I'm gonna make a review on it.
>
> [snip... I'll reply about the other part of you mail separately...]
>

>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 01/12/2011 03:46 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>>> Hello JB,
>>>
>>> I did create an initial version of the board report last Monday, but looking
back I do not see the notification of that event on the mailing list (separate issue, I'll
have to look into that).

>>> Anyway, feel free to add to or comment on:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+(2011-01)
>>>
>>> I will make sure to submit that report this evening.
>>>
>>> Greetings, Marcel

PMC.

The report
PMC