ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:46:04 GMT
Hello JB,

I did create an initial version of the board report last Monday, but looking back I do not
see the notification of that event on the mailing list (separate issue, I'll have to look
into that).

Anyway, feel free to add to or comment on:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+(2011-01)

I will make sure to submit that report this evening.

Greetings, Marcel