ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: ACE roadmap Jira
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2011 06:58:24 GMT
Hi Marcel,

regarding the release preparation, I think that we need to clean
distribution. I think that the users are a little lost with the current
artifact delivery.

I'm working of an assembly, embedding Felix/Karaf to provide a runtime
deployment platform.

My question is:
- do we provide several artifacts (Web UI tarball/zip, file server
tarball/zip, etc) or one providing all modules (one tarball/zip with web
UI, etc) ?

WDYT ?

Thanks
Regards