ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:49:43 GMT
Thanks a lot Marcel.
I'm gonna make a review on it.

Anyway, I begin the writing of "old-named" Kalumet tonight:
https://buildprocess.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/buildprocess/kalumet/

As I would like to "merge" Kalumet into ACE, I wonder if I can have a
kind of kalumet subproject into the ACE svn ?
Before merging directly to ACE, I would like to refactor the existing
AutoDeploy to Kalumet OSGi.
Once Kalumet bundles and features are done, we can see how to merge into
ACE.
As I submitted a proposal to Apache incubator, another way is to have
Kalumet into the incubator and merge later (I just need some
mentors/champions to speed up the incubation process).

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

On 01/12/2011 03:46 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Hello JB,
>
> I did create an initial version of the board report last Monday, but looking back I do
not see the notification of that event on the mailing list (separate issue, I'll have to look
into that).

> Anyway, feel free to add to or comment on:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+(2011-01)
>
> I will make sure to submit that report this evening.
>
> Greetings, Marcel
>

> On 12 Jan 2011, at 11:47 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> is someone manage this board report ?
>>
>> I can create a quick wiki page containing the board report today.
>>
>> Please, keep me posted.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 01/12/2011 11:44 AM, no-reply@apache.org wrote:
>>> Dear Ace Developers,
>>>
>>> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator
PMC.
>>> Due to a technical issue at the beginning of this month, incubator report reminders
were not sent out.

>>> This is to remind you that you need to prepare a board report, which needs to
be submitted TODAY!

>>> The board meeting is scheduled for  Wed, 19 January 2011, 10 am Pacific. The
report
>>> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator
PMC