ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 19:41:31 GMT
Okay, since nobody gave more feedback on the board report, I'm submitting it and ask one of
our mentors to sign it off here:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2011

Greetings, Marcel

On 12 Jan 2011, at 15:49 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Thanks a lot Marcel.
> I'm gonna make a review on it.

[snip... I'll reply about the other part of you mail separately...]

> Regards
> JB
>
> On 01/12/2011 03:46 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>> Hello JB,
>>
>> I did create an initial version of the board report last Monday, but looking back
I do not see the notification of that event on the mailing list (separate issue, I'll have
to look into that).

>> Anyway, feel free to add to or comment on:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+(2011-01)
>>
>> I will make sure to submit that report this evening.
>>
>> Greetings, Marcel
>>

>> On 12 Jan 2011, at 11:47 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> is someone manage this board report ?
>>>
>>> I can create a quick wiki page containing the board report today.
>>>
>>> Please, keep me posted.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB

PMC.