ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Urgent: Incubator PMC/Board report for January 2011 (ace-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:49:39 GMT
Hello Hadrian,

As far as I'm concerned you're more than welcome as a mentor and contributor!

Greetings, Marcel

On 13 Jan 2011, at 0:29 , Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> +1.
>
> I am not officially a mentor, but am a member and I followed the development of ACE.
The report looks good.
> If you need an extra mentor I'd be more than happy to help, just let me know. I planned
to contribute anyway to speeding up a release.

> Cheers,
> Hadrian
>

> On Jan 12, 2011, at 2:41 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>
>> Okay, since nobody gave more feedback on the board report, I'm submitting it and
ask one of our mentors to sign it off here:

>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2011
>>
>> Greetings, Marcel
>>
>> On 12 Jan 2011, at 15:49 , Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks a lot Marcel.
>>> I'm gonna make a review on it.
>>
>> [snip... I'll reply about the other part of you mail separately...]
>>

>>> Regards
>>> JB

back I do not see the notification of that event on the mailing list (separate issue, I'll
have to look into that).

Incubator PMC.
report reminders were not sent out.

The report