ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Vaadin update...
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:00:34 GMT
After Angelo committed some code earlier today, enabling the discovery of gateways again, I
decided to add the "import from OBR" feature again for artifacts. That's working now, you
can even multi select artifact, which makes importing existing apps a lot less painful).

As far as I'm concerned, we're still learning Vaadin and the current code is experimental
at best. Selections and associations are still a bit buggy, and I seem to have partially broken
keyboard multiselect again.

If anybody else wants to jump in, feel free. We're taking this one step at a time!

Greetings, Marcel