ace-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Brady <step...@bitlev.com>
Subject Re: Gateway error when updating
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 20:57:00 GMT
To clarify, the specific bundles that I've tested with all have proper
symbolic names in the manifest, and still getBundle is encountering null
symbolic names.  I only referenced the possibility of a given bundle not
having a bundle symbolic name as something potentially to catch before
getting to getBundle (if this is not already being done).

By uncommit, I meant that I take away the distribution that I committed in
the prior step.  In other words, I create a distro which generates version
1.  I "save" it from the Web interface, which prompts the failed Gateway
deployment that I referenced.  I unlink that distro from the Gateway target
and save that one, which prompts a increment to the version counter to 2.
 Version 2 properly "deploys" (even though it contains no bundles) on the
Gateway--no error on the Gateway side is flagged.  Hope that makes sense.