ace-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva interest in ACE (or: cross-pollinate opportunity for maven repo OBR)?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 21:08:20 GMT
All,

In previous discussions with Brett Porter (CC'ed) he I and I discussed
working together on exposing the archiva jackrabbit-based maven repo through
an OBR interface.  In what we discussed this afternoon, I think there could
be an opportunity to cross-pollinate across the projects, just based on the
commonality (without looking at the code yet).  I just spoke again to Brett,
and before I forget, I figured I would send an email out on the subject. =)

Regards,

Steve