ace-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems building ACE (felix mvn repo artifact issue?)
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:06:07 GMT
I received an error when attempting to build ACE from trunk:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ace-repository-impl: Could not
resolve
 dependencies for project
org.apache.ace:ace-repository-impl:bundle:0.8.0-SNAPSH
OT: Failure to find
org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.dependencymanager:jar:3.0.
0-SNAPSHOT in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
rep
ository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
apache.
snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

I pulled the latest felix from svn, locally built, and resumed the ACE build
- all was good (dependencymanager was in my local repo at that point).