ace-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva interest in ACE (or: cross-pollinate opportunity for maven repo OBR)?
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 04:46:51 GMT
Premek,

Sorry for the delayed response =)

Yes, that will be necessary.  Not only to support this break out, but also
for a requirement I have to support more than one OBR instance on the
provider (one of them actually being an archiva instance once I get an OBR
interface into archiva as Brett and I discussed at ApacheCon).

I'll submit an issue to formally solicit opinions from the project members
=).  With hope, and a bit of time, I'll have my provisioning server
interfacing with Archiva as the OBR by the end of the weekend (fingers
crossed =).

Thanks!

Steve