ace-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva interest in ACE (or: cross-pollinate opportunity for maven repo OBR)?
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:37:20 GMT
Thanks Guillaume.  This nugget will probably prove quite useful in producing
the fragments from an archiva scan!

Kind of on a side note:
A little research and I found that Apache Sling also has an OBR
implementation (perhaps it's shared/inherited from Felix...but I haven't
investigated this yet) called Bundle Resource Provider (currently in
incubator).  So...we have Felix (the originator of the OBR), ACE, and Sling
all (at least on the service) seemingly implementing their own OBR.  It's
kind of a 180 from getting an OBR view onto Archiva...but what of the
thought of at looking at the Felix OBR subproject to replace the ACE OBR
implementation?  This way, I can have multiple OBRs I can bang against?

Actually, I start a new email thread about this, so it's easier to track.