ace-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva interest in ACE (or: cross-pollinate opportunity for maven repo OBR)?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:20:28 GMT
Sounds right.  Was thinking about moving at the interfaces for the OBR Store
and Metadata into its own bundle(s) to keep the API and existing
implementation separate.  This may be overkill, though =)

I see the export now...Netbeans 6.9 apparently doesn't understand bnd!
(seriously?!?!)  Not good....I'll need to check if there is already a plugin
or look at quickly hack one together.  At the mercy of tooling again! =)