ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon 2010 presentation?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 17:13:47 GMT
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:00 AM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> The official answer for all ApacheCon presentations is: they will be available in about
a week from now. I will check with Angelo about the ACE presentation and see if we can upload
it to the ACE website sooner.

Thank you to Angelo and Marcel for taking the time to meet with
Hadrian and me at ApacheCon! I had to leave before the talk took place
on Friday and they were gracious enough to deliver the presentation to
us personally on Thursday.

I also would like to get a copy of the presentation.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder