ace-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo van der Sijpt <angelo.vandersi...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Gateway error when updating
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 20:45:09 GMT
Okay, good to hear you got it to work. The symbolic name is a required property for R4 bundles,
I'm not sure for R3. Was it your intention to deploy an R3 bundle?

In the Deployment Admin specification (compendium 4.2, 114.3.4.7), we find
"If the bundle resource has no Bundle-SymbolicName header, the given symbolic name must be
used to calculate the location of the bundle."
So, I agree that this is a bug in deployment admin. Can you file a bug with Deployment Admin
in the Felix project?

I don't understand what you mean by 'uncommit' a distribution; do you mean removing _all_
bundles from the gateway?

Angelo