ace-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: How to get involved in the ACE project?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 11:28:49 GMT
Hi Steve,

The dev mailing list is a good startup :)

All contributions are welcome (around the documentation, etc).

For your informations, Toni worked on the maven build of ACE and Marcel
made some cleanups recently.

On my side, I plan to merge the AutoDeploy to provide larger
provisioning and deployment support in ACE.
On the other hand, the support of Karaf feature is in progress.

Regards
JB