ace-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo van der Sijpt <angelo.vandersi...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Gateway error when updating
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 14:28:58 GMT
Hi Stephen,

Without knowing what exactly runs in your framework, it's a bit hard to know what exactly
is happening. Still, it should be very well possible to use your own framework, and drop the
right bundles and configuration into it.

Could you give a little more info on what you're doing? For instance, how were you possible
to make the first six deployments? Have you included specific new bundles in your latest deployment?

Angelo