ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject ACE getting started
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:20:52 GMT
Hi list,

I am in the process of getting an ACE server and gateway up and
running from the trunk. Now I noticed that the website and ACE-62
mention that the conversion to mvn is still in the works, but I
thought I'd give it a go anyway :) Looks good so far! Got everything
to build and have both devserver and gateway running, but now I'm kind
of stuck in the runtime and not sure if I'm looking at an uncompleted
conversion, know issues or my own ignorance. Maybe if I list my
experiences you can help me in the right direction before I start
messing up your JIRA :)

1) Server startup  -> ok (I think)
2) Client startup   -> ok (I think)
3) Webui accesible
4) Artifacts in /store show up
5) Feature CRUD works (just: Error updating highlights:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException)
6) Distribution CRUD works (just: Error updating highlights:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException)
7) Target shows up but remains IDLE
8) Dragging artifacts to features does not work? (chrome / FF)
9) Dragging features to distributions does not work? (chrome / FF)

So basic question. Should this work or should I use legacy or is webui
still unstable and can I use filebased?

Thanks!
Bram