ace-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <bri...@brindy.org.uk>
Subject Re: Moving the web UI to Vaadin...
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:41:32 GMT
Hi Marcel,

I've done a fair amount of work with Vaadin and OSGi and am working on a
project for a customer with such.  It's not 100% perfect, but as long as
you're not adding a lot of custom components you can build UIs quite rapidly
and in a modular way.

I've created an OSGi compatibility layer that lets you create Vaadin
applications as DS components.  The official download is here:
http://vaadin.com/directory#addon/vaadin-osgi

... but my github repository is more up to date:
http://github.com/brindy/VaadinOSGi

Feel free to use it if you want, it's Apache licensed. :)

Cheers,
Chris