ace-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Samples with the Maven Based Build
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 03:41:47 GMT
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the information. I have made significant progress with your
help. However I also tried to build the legacy module using Ant, but I
got a whole bunch of compilation errors. It seems the Felix jars in
legacy/core/ext are bit outdated. I had to make some changes to the
code to get it compiled. Is this to be expected? In that case I can
provide the changes I did as a patch. However I think it's probably
easier to update the Felix jars in the ext directory.

Thanks,
Hiranya

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> Hello Hiranya,
>
> Yes, the documentation is still lagging behind a bit as we've basically switched the
whole build to Maven now. To build the project, start here:

local machine, and point your browser to http://localhost:8080/webui/ to get started.