ace-dev mailing list archives

From Bram de Kruijff <bdekrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACE getting started
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:48:45 GMT
Hi Marcel,

thanks for the swift reply! Although I'm not familiar with Vaadin
first impressions are good and I'm not a fan of gwt anyway. I'll give
it another swing soon and get back with more questions soon ;)

Regards,
Bram

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> Hello Bram,
>
> On 21 Oct 2010, at 17:20 , Bram de Kruijff wrote:
>
>> 5) Feature CRUD works (just: Error updating highlights:
>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException)
>> 6) Distribution CRUD works (just: Error updating highlights:
>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException)
>
> I have not yet been able to reproduce that here. Can you describe the steps you took?
>
>> 7) Target shows up but remains IDLE
>> 8) Dragging artifacts to features does not work? (chrome / FF)
>
> That should work on Chrome. There seem to be issues with FF (does not work here either).
On Chrome, make sure you first click / select an item and then drag it.

>> 9) Dragging features to distributions does not work? (chrome / FF)
>
> See above.
>
>> So basic question. Should this work
>
> It should work, but I have already started work on a Vaadin based UI instead of this
one. That seems to have better drag & drop support and in general plays nicer with OSGi.