ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Running Samples with the Maven Based Build
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 22:29:06 GMT
Hello Hiranya,

Yes, the documentation is still lagging behind a bit as we've basically switched the whole
build to Maven now. To build the project, start here:

http://incubator.apache.org/ace/maven-build.html

That should get you two runnable OSGi systems: a server and a target. Run both on your local
machine, and point your browser to http://localhost:8080/webui/ to get started.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Greetings, Marcel