ace-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Samples with the Maven Based Build
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 09:08:33 GMT
  On 06/10/2010 21:41, Hiranya Jayathilaka wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 2:01 AM, Angelo van der Sijpt
> <angelo.vandersijpt@luminis.eu>  wrote:
>> Hm, yes, about the drag and drop... It's very well possible this does not work on
Firefox. Last time I checked, Safari and Chrome were both fine. This has something to do with
the dnd plugin we use.
> I tried on FF3 and Chrome. No luck so far :(
I got further with Chrome. Using Chrome I can:

1) Add artifacts
2) Add a feature and associate artifacts with it using drag and drop
3) Add a distribution and associate features with it
4) Drag and drop the distribution to the gateway....

Then nothing. Listing the bundles in the gateway shows no servicebased*
bundles. The frequency of the "[Info ] [   ] Highest remote: null /
Highest local: null" makes it very difficult to do much with the gateway
console :-/ I would also have expected that teh servicebased* files
would show up on disk under the gateway somewhere. They don't, but I may
be misunderstanding how this should work :-)

Zoe
> Thanks,
> Hiranya
>
>> Angelo
>>
>> On Oct 6, 2010, at 8:45 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Zoe,

>>> I'm also stuck at this point. I can add any OSGi bundle into the
>>> artifact column. I can create new features and distributions in the
>>> corresponding columns. But the drag-n-drop across different columns
>>> doesn't seem to do anything. Any help would be much appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Hiranya
>>>
>>> Any

So I guess I