ace-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Samples with the Maven Based Build
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 18:36:09 GMT

them at http://changelos.com/2009/11/08/apache-ace-visuals/ .

> Thanks for the reference Angelo. Will try this out and get back if I
> run into any issues.
Hi - I followed through Angelo's 'Simple Deployment' video and got up to
the point where I could add the three files (servicebased-host.jar etc)
as 'Artifacts'. The next step in the video shows creating 'Group's and
associating the artifacts with groups. In the current WebUI the 'Group'
column is replaced with 'Feature'. I was hoping that this was just a
name change - however, although I could create 'Feature's,  the drag and
drop which should associate Artifacts with Features does not work for
me. Any suggestions on how to figure out what is not working would be
welcome :-)

Zoe