ace-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Samples with the Maven Based Build
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:31:39 GMT
  On 05/10/2010 22:59, Hiranya Jayathilaka wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> As I understand the two main tutorials available on the website
> (Getting started with file based server, Getting started with Web UI
> server) deal with the legacy module in the Ace trunk. So I guess I
> have to build the legacy module using Ant to follow these articles. Am
> I correct? Are there any similar documents for the Maven based build?
>
> Thanks
I have exactly the same problem. I followed the build instructions for
the maven build, got the server running and the gateway (albeit with a
distracting info message every second(?) "Highest remote: null / Highest
there but looks a little odd - I'd like to get the command line
instructions working, any pointers would be much appreciated.

Zoƫ