ace-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Building and running...
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 20:17:49 GMT
I'm currently working on one of the bundles that runs on the server, and I'm struggling a bit
with the fastest way to build, deploy and run things.

Currently, inside the bundle I'm working on, I do a "mvn install" to rebuild the bundle on
changes.

Next step I go inside the ace-target-devserver folder and do an "mvn clean install" there
to create the target.

Finally I run the server again from within the target/ace-..-distribution/ace-devserver/ folder
by typing sh run.sh there.

Especially the second step, which basically creates a completely new assembly every time,
takes way longer than I would like. Any suggestions on tricks to speedup this process?

Greetings, Marcel