ace-dev mailing list archives

From "Crissman, Dennis" <dcriss...@perimeterusa.com>
Subject Re: Maven migration, almost there.
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 14:11:45 GMT
I was able to get past the error message, I will continue to play around and
let you know if I run into any other issues.

One thing I did notice though, when I attempted to re-package the
application, the ace-target-devgateway-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT-distribution.zip and
ace-target-devserver-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT-distribution.zip files were not getting
updated also. I manually navigated to their respective target directories
and cleaned and packaged them and they worked just fine. Possibly a missing
step? It worked before, so uncertain what may have changed.

Anyway, thank you for looking into these issues.

-Dennis

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter E-Security's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

 Thanks